Senior Design Engineer (Principal)
- Manage to lead a small team to design and develop performance related equipment for Semperit’s Production Equipment.
- Develop mechanical components and technology strategies for new processes while also identifying opportunities to improve existing processes throughout the manufacturing environment.
- Development of equipment related to production performance.
- Existing equipment updates and changes.
- Researches and develops core technologies to sustain or improve its competitive lead.
- Designs, develops, analyzes and documents equipment designs which meet the functional, cost, reliability, manufacturability and safety requirements.
- Identifies, quantifies, and implements tools, methods, processes and equipment, which improve the quality, reliability and productivity of the department.
- Find cost effective engineering solutions for new processes.
- Ensure high quality standards incorporated in the technical solutions in order to ensure maximum sustainability.
- Ensure technical solutions are aligned with site and group strategy.
- Liase with Manufacturing, R & D and Maintenance functions regarding alignment of topics related to Engineering.
- Liase with Safety on the alignment of Safety regulations.
- Coordinate with Project team to ensure good hand over of drawings and details for implementation of projects.
- Ensure Engineering Contractor/Consultant to meet the time delivery of agreed scope.
- Mentoring other engineers in related fields within the company, helping them develop their capability to analyse requirements and emphasize their problem solving skills.
- Min University degree in Mechanical Engineering or adequate work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of design/mechanical engineering experience, including the use of standard mechanical.
- Engineering analysis and software (i.e. FEA).
- Communication skills.
- Solution orientated working style.
- Microsoft Office; Auto CAD /Solid works.
- Good English.