- Lead a Production Team to control and manage daily operation to achieve company goals in term of productivity and quality.
- Ensure products are manufactured in accordance to establish standard and production activities are in compliance with the GMP and ISO requirements.
- Plan and organize the allocation of resources to produce gloves according to the quality requirements.
- Responsible of proper documentation and reports maintained by department.
- Manage production related issues by investigation and recommending for corrective and preventive action.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or other equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in production environment.
- Technical and chemical knowledge, trouble-shooting, process analytical skills and people management.