- Execute the packing and monitor daily output achievement
- To generate new technology, new standards & processes to improve the quality and productivity
- Defines and implements productivity reporting for the team, conducts process compliance reviews and tracks and application development productivity
- Drive results through the effective management of resources, plans, policies, and processes having significant impact on the organization.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Candidate posses a Degree or Diploma in any field or relevant to the job
- Have at least 1 - 3 years working experience
- Preferably with glove manufacturing working experience