- To ensure products are inspected accordingly and meets the international and or customer requirements / internal requirements before product is released to packing.
- Responsible to provide on-the-job training, new customer and international requirements training pertaining to quality control.
- Responsible to provide daily quality indices and highlight quality issues to Production for immediate action.
- Responsible for verification of non-conforming products
- Any other assignments given by superior from time to time
- Degree or Diploma holder in Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in related field or fresh graduate
- Experience in latex products manufacturing environment, knowledge in ISO 13485 or ISO 9001, 5S, QC tools, data analysis, computer skills and fluency in English will be added advantage.