- Lead of the R&D Engineers teams (Product development and Materials)
- Development of new products (compound, process chemicals, fullfilling demanded properties)
- Support process engineers and production & approval of chemicals
- Master Degree, prefered Dr. degree (PhD)
- Minimum 3 years experience in latex / dipped products environment or equivalent.
- Chemical and/or polymer knowledge, technical understanding, analytical skills, structured way to work, IT basic knowledge, experience in people management, good English.