- Coach functional resources in Kaizen principles and PDCA execution.
- Support managers in setting up 5S, visualization, standard work
- Training of all organization levels in Kaizen and later WCM
- Develop people who think according to Kaizen philosophy
- Identify improvement opportunities that increase customer value
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering or business in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Logistics, Warehousing etc. combined with professional education on Lean/6σ/Kaizen/WCM etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years in Continuous Improvement related discipline
- Hands-on experience on applying Lean methods on shop floor environment
- Certified in Lean/Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or other related disciplineGood understanding on how to utilize SAP ERP as a key data source
- Must be proficient in Excel, preferably also JMP, Minitab etc.