- Plan and execute effective Supply plans with focus in optimizing manufacturing sites, transportation routing, and inventory levels
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage lead time, stock availability and on-time delivery.
- Interfaces with Sales Team to comprehend historical demand and future demand forecast of product sales volume
- Working with plant and Sales team in reducing slow mover items on stock
- Control & report defined service levels (e.g. OTD rate, etc.) within the responsible processes
- Minimum Diploma holder, preferably supply chain management or related studies. Fluent English, any other languages of countries of operation of advantage
- Min 5 years of experience in High Volume manufacturing Planning, Supply Chain Management
- SAP SD/MM/PP, MRP, Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge