Data Analyst (Quality)
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports. printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems for QM department.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports for QuLK project team to conduct quality improvement activity.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- At least Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 3-5 years' experience in data analysis / managing quality organization preferably in manufacturing
- Proven working experience as data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.