- Provide day to day engineering support to Production by reviewing, improving and ensuring current production processes are optimized.
- Analyse existing production processes and recommend for improvement to minimise risks, costs and wastage, increase productivity and improve quality of final products.
- Provide guidance and training for key production personnel in handling of current and improved equipment and processes in a manner to enhance quality and productivity.
- Support in the development of new production and participate in new production implementation team.
- Degree in Polymer Science/Chemistry or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Problem Solving and statistical techniques.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Resourceful and innovative.