R & D Engineer
- Drive continuous improvement in quality, cost and yield, ensure compliance to product specification and drive technology change to keep abreast competition.
- Evaluate and execute innovative solution for process improvement and stability.
- Check and ensure product daily meeting specification requirement.
- Ensure samples preparation for customers and pre-shipment are conformed to process and product specification requirement.
- Support qualification activities and provide results to Validation team.
- Discuss with respective department to generate creative and reasonable solution to the problem.
- Coordinate for customer’s complaint investigation and improvement plan.
- Liaise with external chemical supplier or hardware supplier to know latest advance technology to enhance quality, productivity and cost reduction projects.
- Streamline broad spectrum into few formulation, colour and weight to facilitate product handling and quality stability.
- Consolidate process parameters specification.
- Reduce wastage and reworks activity
- Degree in Science, Polymer or other equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year in gloves industry
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge in Statistical and DOE will be added advantage