- Manage and provide technical support as required for delivery of all the mechanical and electrical utilities required to support the operations. The utilities include the electric HV power distribution, standby generation, fuel supplies, water and sewage plant and reticulation.
- Responsible to plan, establish, direct and coordinate the overall maintenance of the office facility’s utility and building systems.
- Liaise and coordinate with consultants, contractors to ensure projects/issues are completed on time, within budget, in compliance to legal requirement and of acceptable quality standard
- Liaise with utilities provider such as TNB, Bomba, etc and government regulatory bodies on utilities services as and when needed
- Provide operational administration of wastewater treatment plant
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably a Bachelor Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years hands on and supervisory experience in Operations and Maintenance of Facilities/ Utilities Equipment.
- Experience in Project estimating and execution.
- Computer literate.
- Good oral and written knowledge in English.
- Ability to prepare a failure analysis report/technical report.