Electric & Automation Engineer (m/w)
- Responsible for design and execution of electrical, instrumentation and automation work.
- Support at cost estimate for E&I equipment and installation.
- Support at procurement for E&I equipment and installation works.
- Decide on E&I related changes.
- Coordinates E&I installation companies.
- Responsible for Safety and Health of E&I installation contractors.
- Responisble for final E&I documentation.
- Min 5 years experience in electrical/automation projects and/or maintenance.
- University degree or graduate of a technical school (Electrical Engineering).
- Solid practical project experience.
- Able to work with Auto CAD and/or other design tools.
- High technical competence and skills.
- Good sense for cost-benefit ratio.
- Proactive personality with independent and pragmatic way of working.
- Cross-cultural competence, ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English.
- High mobility and willingness to work in different countries.
- High social competence and target orientation.