Mechanical Engineer (m/w)
- Responsible design and execution of mechanical and piping work.
- Assists in coordination of mechanical and piping design.
- Assist in cost estimate for mechanical and piping work.
- Assists at procurement of mechanical installation & piping work.
- Coordinates progress follow up of mechanical installation work.
- Participates in mechanical equipment expediting (boiler, chiller, tanks, …).
- Responsible for final mechanical documentation.
- Min 5 years experience in mechanical project and/or maintenance.
- University degree or graduate of a technical school (Mechanical Engineering).
- Solid practical project experience.
- Able to work with Auto CAD.
- High technical competence and skills.
- Good sense for cost-benefit ratio.
- Proactive personality with independent and pragmatic way of working.
- Cross-cultural competence, ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English.
- High mobility and willingness to work in different countries.
- High social competence and target orientation.