Senior Process Engineer
- Responsible for final process design parameters.
- Responsible for sign off of major process equipment.
- Support the planning and design of new facilities and plants.
- Prepare guarantee parameters for major equipment.
- Support procurement of main process equipment with technical competence.
- Support of quality check of main process equipment during installation.
- Coordinate commissioning work with operations manager and develop start up procedures.
- Support development of training program.
- Support validation process.
- Support optimisation during and after start up of lines and production equipment.
- Optimize production and processes of existing factories in Asia.
- Carry out of Best Practice Benchmarks – define and compare production and quality KPIs.
- Implement cost reduction programs with focus on energy and material saving.
- Assist in the start of operation and optimizing of new plants and facilities.
- Min 5 years experience in glove manufacturing or similar dipping products / mass production.
- University degree or graduate of a technical school (Process or Electrical Engineering, Engineering or Chemistry).
- Solid practical experience in production processes.
- High technical competence and skills.
- Good sense for cost-benefit ratio.
- Proactive personality with independent and pragmatic way of working.
- Cross-cultural competence, ability to work in a team.
- Excellent English.
- High mobility and willingness to work in different countries.
- High social competence and target orientation.